The Fracture: Tenrai event in Halo Infinite has returned, bringing with it even additional samurai-themed cosmetics for your Spartan. These may be unlocked by completing a set of challenges, so here’s how to finish the Tenrai event challenges for Week 4.
With its traditional level design, unique weapons, and ranked mode support, Halo Infinite’s multiplayer was one of the best-received games of 2021. However, users were underwhelmed with the game’s inaugural event, Fracture: Tenrai, because the most desired rewards were hidden behind a paywall.
In 2022, Fracture: Tenrai made a comeback with a revamped free event pass that included more samurai-themed cosmetics and considerably fewer XP bonuses and Challenge Swaps.
Tenrai Week 4 challenges in Halo Infinite Fracture
The Fracture: Tenrai challenges in Halo Infinite are identified by an orange banner on your Challenges list, and only these will advance the event pass.
Here’s everything you need to know about Halo Infinite Fracture:
Tenrai’s Week 4 challenges and XP rewards are as follows:
- Obtain 300 XP by winning Fiesta Matches (1).
- Fiesta Matches Completed (2) – 300 XP
- Earn 350 XP for a double kill in Fiesta PvP (1).
- Fiesta Matches: Kill Enemy Spartans (1) – 300 XP
- Earn 300 XP for double kills in Fiesta (1).
- Earn 400 XP for five double kills in Fiesta PvP.
- In Fiesta Matches, Earn Assists (10) – 300 XP XP XP XP XP
- Fiesta PvP Matches (all four) – 350 XP
- Fiesta PvP Matches: Kill Enemy Spartans (20) – 350 XP
- Fiesta PvP Sop Enemy Killing Sprees (5) – 400 XP
If you want to complete the Fracture: Tenrai challenges, you’ll have to focus only on Fiesta, as it’s the event’s highlighted mode.
The speed with which you complete the challenges is mostly determined by luck and your own ability.
Ending an Enemy Killing Spree, which is totally luck-based, is the only challenge that could take a long time. However, if you play enough Fiesta, you’ll be able to finish it by the end of Week 4 on Tuesday, March 1.
Week 4 Reward in Halo Infinite Fracture: Tenrai challenges
The Withered Rose Armor Coating may be obtained by completing all of the Weekly Challenges, which includes both Tenrai and normal challenges.
This armor color will only be available for a limited time, so make sure you finish all of the tasks before they run out.